Comments on futurepast w/o" (26 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: ...
Hi So/ren,
That was no truffle, that was my wife¡

I get the best comments.

Feb 20, 2005
7:45 am PST

Re: my response
Hi Jonathan,
I like.
This should be on your own page. "Crash" the W/O using the address at the bottom. All you need to do to be correct is to e-mail futurepast with the address, include W/O in the title, and give a shout out to futurepast in the text.
A quick paste and a few minutes preparation, cheers, you have a good review that will be read by more people because futurepast will add your address to his original.
Give it a try.

Feb 19, 2005
10:10 am PST

Re: ?
Hi Jan,
Home movies. I was confused for a second when I looked back at it and I wrote it. lol.
I love my golden girls. Granniemose will always have her Arthur.
Thanks for the comment.

Feb 18, 2005
6:15 am PST

?
by jankp
Movie you fall asleep to, could you mean Home Alone? Or is home like a movie? Hmm! Clever answers. Especially like the Granniemose or grandgram one. Granniemose definitely!

Jan
Feb 18, 2005
2:14 am PST

Re: Re: Re: Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
Hi AJ,
I´m pooped out from reading¡ I think I´m going to google poop and see which one of us comes up first.

11:31 am PST

Re: You sick man
Hey YQ,
Poop and taste is always a dangerous combination.
Thanks for the drive-by,

10:49 am PST

Re: Re: Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
by AinsleyJo
Here's my latest piece of poop:

I should be paying bills, but I'm going to check out that smellypoop website first! Thanks for the tip!

Cheers!
AJ :o)
1:12 am PST

You sick man
by youngchinq
too much poop and coming up roses for my tastes. I woulda NH'd but my finger slipped.
9:15 pm PST

Re: Re: Re: Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
Hi Tim,

You goofball¡ It is the review I posted on 9/11/01. LOL

That it was written under travel destinations: NYC, caused some problems and some early anger that was only expressed because people were venting the same as me. And I respect every rating except the weak hidden ones. The hidden raters are always good for a hoot. I´d place it the same way again in the same circumstances, God forbid.

Reading the review and the comments was bittersweet. You hit it on the head about how we pulled together, less the money gougers.

Thanks Tim, as always for the read and comments. I´m honored by the follow-up.

Here is the page:

Later,

11:50 am PST

Re: Hmmm...
Hi Petra,
Tee hee, your still the only one I have offered this luxurious property to. Since you commented, you retain exclusive rights.
It is nice to see your mug around here again. EPS just isn´t the same without some people.

Lithium
11:21 am PST

Re: Never do I know what to say
Hi Virginia,
Sorry, it was just a fling. You know I will always Bea your Arthur.

Your (Bea) Arthur
11:12 am PST

Re: Re: Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
by tdswift89
Do you still have the 9/11 piece posted? I tried digging through your reviews and couldn't find it.

9/11 was a horrible, senseless tragedy. What amazed me though were how strangers would try to help each other and pull through the aftermath. Air travel was shut down for a week, but people were carpooling, donating blood and really pulling together.

A few limo drivers were charging ridiculously high fees, and a couple of gas stations quadrupled their gas prices, but they were the exceptions rather than the rule. I can't remember the USA being as unified in my lifetime as it was right after 9/11.

Tim S

10:39 pm PST

Hmmm...
by Petra
is #1 Papal Place what I'm thinking? Hmmm... I think it is. Ha! So more than one person knows what that is! Neener neener!
8:43 pm PST

Never do I know what to say
by Granniemose
when I read one of your hilarious reviews. I do think you are incorrigible. Thank you for naming me as one of the golden girls (tee hee) although I think it sad that you are cheating on Grandgram and I with Bea Arthur. Hmmpf.

Virginia
8:18 pm PST

Re: Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
Hi AJ,
Like minds........

Heres one you might enjoy:
I bookmarked yours. Can´t wait to find the time to do the survey, oye ve¡

Yup, that last thread ended sadly. I was visiting the states on 9/11 and our return was delayed over a week. I would have gone loco if I had been out of the coutry during those days.
When I returned, I found out about Marks demise. It took me about a half hour of flying from one thread to another to verify that the end had come. He is a legend, and I´ll never forget how Jim and Sordie made things easier for him.

I wrote a semi-controversial essay on 9-11. I had to vent and I wanted to suggest that people not embarrass our country by taking a false revenge on their arab neighbors. I thought the American public was incredibly cool in the aftermath. There were random acts like grafitti on mosques, but nothing near what would be expected of a populous with a scapegoat target after such an event.

I enjoyed the reviews. Now I´m off to check the thread on Jim´s review.

Thanks for the visit fellow pooper,

6:12 pm PST

Pooptales, Pooptails, & A Royal Flush!
by AinsleyJo
Hey! Just came over here to give you kudos for your great answer re: separation of church & state in the comment section of 29th's latest.

I left a response to you over there, in case you want to read it.

Anyway, after reading this great piece, I just thought I'd share a little poop with you (not to mention pee and toilet-flushers), so I picked out three oldies-but-goodies from my archives!

While I'm thinking about it, I think you would like this site:

It almost seems as if I might have seen your name over there, but I can't be too sure.

It's different--came across it while doing a search a few years back on subject matter related to one of my hobbies (a hobby from way-back-when that I'm hoping to revive). You'll find more details on said hobby where the third URL in the following trio takes you.

Speaking of the third URL, check out the date it was written and the different dates in the comment section.

Very bad history was about to be made, and we had no idea what was about to happen...

Laters!
AJ :o)
3:08 pm PST

Re: '69 GTO
Hi Tim,
You said poo, he he he

"this implies you weren't the owner of said paper products"
Correct. Said paper products are the sole and eternal property of the US guvment. We just get to play with them.

I´m a great inspiration in so many ways. Now I´m going to go see the effects of my up and coming Bowel Movement. Trust me, its going to be a gas.

9:20 am PST

'69 GTO
by tdswift89
69´ Pontiac GTO. I took out my wallet and retrieved numerous green colored paper products with faces and numbers on them. I handed said green colored paper products with faces and numbers on them to the owner.

heh, heh, you said 69 heh, heh.

Let me get this straight, if you handed the paper products to the owner, this implies you weren't the owner of said paper products. . . so you bought your first car with stolen monies! Either that, or you stole the car, took some money out of your wallet and paid yourself for it. I bet you were the inspiration for "Gone in 60 Seconds".

I can practically hear Angelina Jolie askin' ya' "Which do you like better, makin' poo or stealin' cars?"

Tim S

11:46 pm PST

Re: Re: Re: You're gonna love this, it's autographed
by garym
Jeez Ocie, Bea Arthur¡¡¿¡¡ Been there, done that. I had to break it off because she always wanted to be Arthur. When I tell you that I was afraid she would "break it off" first, I´m talking about in the most painful way.

3:14 pm PST

Re: Re: You're gonna love this, it's autographed
by oldcomixfan
{sigh} You too, eh? My love/hate fixation on Bea Arthur has the Suspicious Other thinking she's with a closet bisexual who eats raw cookie dough.
9:09 am PST

Re: Your answer to question #1.
Hi Katy,
Dropping the kids off at the pool¡¡¡¡¡¡ Thats a weiner¡ lol I´m going to remember that one.
My wife swears I have a tail. I just tell her that its to match her horns. Just kidding, light of my life.
Is that Prince´s new name written there¿

Bye,bye,

Gagu
7:14 am PST

Re: indeed, indeed!
Hi romping Linda,
I won´t vouch for those "merry men". Don´t blame me if they turn out to be Bolivian Transvestites.
I need to find a nice female doctor with small hands.

Thanks for enjoying,

7:10 am PST

Re: You're gonna love this, it's autographed
Hi Ocie,
My nutcup runneth over with love. What a shock ¡
My wife sat down and the picture came up, "what the hell" as she shook her head and wondered for the umpteenth time exactly what she married.
Good job. Thou thanketh thee.

7:06 am PST

Your answer to question #1.
by katybrighteyes
"A load off my shoulder. A stitch in time. As the French might say: A feces releaces."

Is that anything like dropping the kids off at the pool? Growing a tail?

(_|_)
..0
o

Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh, what a relief it is...

Katy
10:02 pm PST

indeed, indeed!
by artemisadorned
Very funny Gary-ish answers, once again you leave me smiling and giggling. Just what the doctor ordered on this deary day, minus the procto exam. It just isn't the same for women. Me thinks you should have asked the nurse instead!

Very funny,
Linda

Romping through Sherwood Forest looking the all the Merry Men.
11:35 am PST

You're gonna love this, it's autographed
by oldcomixfan
Get the calamine lotion and a tissue ready, Gary.
Ready?

Now that is indeed a tall drink of water and one funny dame with a helluva set of pipes to boot!

10:55 am PST