Tiny Bare Bottoms Welcome Here!

Apr 23, 2008 (Updated Apr 23, 2008)

Pros:Comfortable. Easy to clean.

Cons:The cushioned seat also makes a great hat for curious toddlers. Ewww...

The Bottom Line: Most comfortable potty seat. Makes training easy.

The Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty is our potty of choice. It has more parts than a "traditional" potty chair. Traditional ones have the potty and the insert that holds waste. This potty has a third part - the cushioned seat that can be removed.

This cushioned seat is reversible - so it can be used for a girl or with the deflector part up it can be used for a boy.

We use this chair at home. And it's comfy enough for my 23 month old to sit on for as long as he wants. We use the "traditional" one at my mother's house and it just doesn't seem to fit him right. Nor does it seem comfortable for him.

My son is only 32 inches tall, so I would say that if your child is any shorter they will have trouble getting on and off this potty by themselves. My son needs a little "lift" to get over the deflector.

And once they urinate in the potty, just remove the cushion and empty the bowl into the adult toilet. So easy my toddler does it!

Then I just either rinse out the bowl with water. Or, after a poo, I scrub it out with soap and water and a disposable wipe.

Should waste end up on the cushion, it's easy to wipe off with a Kan-doo or other flushable wipe.

We bought this potty in a green and white color. It does have a lid that you can shut. With the lid shut your child can use it as a step stool. I leave our lid open, one less thing for a toddler to do when potty training.