I LOVE MY WEBER!!!

May 24, 2008

Pros:- sleek, durable, large grilling area, so easy to use

Cons:- could use a bigger gas tank space in the back

The Bottom Line: It looks good and is an excellent product.

My brothers and sister all have the mini Webers and they rave about them. So I splurged and got this bigger one. Now, friends and family fight over who gets to barbeque! Near my house is a 5 storey apartment building. When I look up at their balconies, I would say that about a third of them have Webers!

We are able to grill easily for 12 people on the Weber 300 - burgers, sausages, steaks, veggies and buns all at the same time. It has a large surface area. having 2 burners, you can control the temperature for the outer grate and inner grate. Meats and vegetables can cook at the same time without burning.

My favorite things about it are: it's sleek, easy to use, has a strong and durable cast-iron cooking grate, the grate is quick to heat up, it has 2 burners to control grilling temperature for range of food, its domed lid to fit even a whole chicken, has a sturdy cart, work space on both sides hold heavy items. There are also Weber accessories available: cute S&P shakers, great grilling tools, apron, etc.

I also recommend the Weber 300 cover which protects it from rain, etc.