Maclaren Triumph Stroller ~ Pink & Gray

Jun 13, 2008

Pros:It has a Carry Strap, It is very light weight, and it easily folds up

Cons:There is no Holder for the Baby’s Cup/Bottle, or Parents Drink

The Bottom Line: This is the best stroller in my opinion and definitely worth every penny

I love Maclaren!
I have gone thru many strollers, for my children in the past 10 years. A friend of mine from the UK took me out and we went stroller shopping. I pointed out the Triumph to her, and she told me how wonderful of a company Maclaren was. She told me that their strollers are worth the money and we out last any other strollers on the market.
So, we bought the Pink and Gray Maclaren Triumph for my infant daughter.
There are so many wonderful features that I don’t know how I ever lived without. It is very easy to wheel around, especially in and out of tight places. Maclaren caters to the needs of taller parents. My husband is 6ֹ”, and this stroller is perfect for him to push. He did not have to lean over at all to push it like other strollers. The Triumph has two handles for easy handling instead of one handle, making maneuvering a lot easier.
We recently took a trip to Disneyland, and this was the perfect stroller for the 5 days we were there. My daughter was able to sit up and enjoy her day, or recline and sleep in comfort during nap time. Unlike other strollers I had, my children never seem to be comfortable in them for a long time. The Triumph is very comfortable and I was able to whip thru the crowds with ease, sometimes using only one hand. And when I needed to close the stroller up to get on to a ride, I was able to do that in a single motion. You can do it standing and never have to lean over except to pick it up, once it is closed. You just step on the 2 levers, and it closes very easily. It is very compact after closing so it is easy to store in tight places and doesn’t take up a lot of room if storing it in your car trunk.
I also like that the fabric is really easy to clean. The seat is removable, and you can just throw it right into the wash, and it is as good as new.
The only thing that I found wrong was it did not come installed with any cup/bottle holders. But Maclaren does offer an accessory that works out very well. Their Universal Organizer, which attaches to the stroller with Velcro straps. It will hold 2 bottles, and or 2 cups, plus it has a mesh bag attached that can hold other baby essentials that you might need.

Below are the specifications and features directly from the website:
www.maclaren.com

Classic and lightweight -

Specifications:
o Basic weight: 5.0 kg / 11 lb (with out hood, shopping basket or rain cover)
o Child capacity: 15 kg / 33 lb (U.S. 25 kg / 55 lb)
o Appropriate from: 3 months and up
o Available in 5 different colors
o High-performance aluminum frame
o Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles
o Available in many stores or online @ www.Maclaren.com

Features Functionality:
o 5-point safety harness which is height adjustable / Includes 2 sets of Colorful harness options
o 5 second - One-hand fold
o Multiple seat positions with adjusting strap
o Lightweight
o Carry Strap or handle for easy portability
o Round hood tilts for added sun protection and is round for compact fold
o Compact umbrella fold
o Water resistant hood
o Handy Mesh shopping Basket
o Breathable Mesh Seat
o Foot-operated linked parking brakes

Above Beyond:
o Malaren’s flagship buggy gets a fun new look with a striped harness and updated wheels and moldings in a Charcoal-color
o If baby spills on the beautiful seat, don’t stress, just remove and wash

Added Accessories Available for the Triumph are: