This Is Biggest Blowhard I Have Ever Seen.

Jul 19, 2008 (Updated Jul 21, 2008)

Pros:Inexpensive and will blow your mind. Also light weight.

Cons:Will not last forever.

The Bottom Line: If you would like to spend as little money as you can on a blower, this is the one for you.

If you need to purchase a blower and you have a small yard this is the ideal one for you. This particular blower/sweeper made by Homelite, these can be found at any Home Depot Home improvement center. They make it light enough and cheap enough for anybody to purchase and use. For just under $30 you can have this convenience at your fingertips.

Description
With the nozzle attached to the end of this blower, the overall length of this whole unit is 2 1/2 to 3 feet, and its total weight is approximately 5 pounds. It is red and black in color. This is also small enough to store any large drawer, if you have one big enough. If you remove the nozzle after use, you can tuck it away in the corner very easily. One of the ends of the nozzle is small and oval and the other end is twice the size as this end and there is no way to get the ends mixed up. It kind of looks like a funnel, so that it will build up pressure and push the air out, while blowing. This whole unit's outer casing is made up of a very durable PVC plastic.

Features
This unit comes with a 7.0 amp motor and has two speeds for the power. The high mode, which is at 150 mph air velocity and 120 mph low mode for the quiet mode does a sufficient job on small yards. One of the nicest features that they have come out with on this model is a retaining hook that will prevent any unintentional disconnection of power cords. They make this so that it weighs only approximately 5 pounds and will fit comfortably in your hand. I have used this for several hours at a time and have yet to burn it up or gotten tired from using it.

Uses
I have used this for several different applications. Some of which come in handy after you cut your grass you could blow the clippings off the sidewalk and driveway. I have also used this when all the leaves fall off the trees. I have had to blow all the leaves to the curb so that the city can come pick them up. Then there were times I have had to use them in my garage and driveway were just basically pulling all of the dirt and dust from every day driving in and out. After a while this dirt seems to collect on the garage floor, and it is easier than sweeping. If you are wondering if this will act as a vacuum, well, you cannot vacuum with this, it is only a blower or sweeper. This will cover all of your basic needs,not major jobs. This particular blower is a bit noisy but, what can you expect for only $30.00.

Warranty
This comes with a very nice 2 year warranty for the average home owner. But, if you purchase this for commercial use, you only get a 90 day warranty.

Conclusion
My father got me hooked on these inexpensive blowers, because you can just call these the disposable blowers. If this does ever burn up on you it would cost more to try and get it fixed then it would be to just go out and buy a new one. But, it is as if you cannot beat these things up, they just keep on running. If you purchase one of these I can guarantee that you will like it. It will cover all of your basic needs. And that is the most important thing, with the price of gas and oil nowadays. It is better to have something that is electric than gas operated.