durable and reliable blender

Jul 23, 2008

Pros:easy to operate and durable

Cons:compared to other brands a little more expensive

The Bottom Line: i would highly recommend the product to every one

I bought the kitchen aid KSB560 5-speed blender in Clark Air base last 2005,and until now i'm still using the product for my everyday juice and shakes.

from the time i bought and had the product i stopped worrying on what to serve or what to drink cause i just buy an on season fruit and that's it,for it's 56 oz capacity i can serve 5-6 glasses of fresh fruit juice to my friends and family who always visit me surprisingly w/o notice.

a big help also for my daily needs, i even maintained my carrot juice drink everyday with this blender,it's very easy to operate,and not easy to overheat it can crush cubed ice easily and easy to grip,it's not too bulky. for mothers,they can easily use this to prepare a healthy vegetable for your babys,cause it can crush and shake carrots,potatoes and many more.

the durability of the product also is excellent,you can operate it for 30 mins-1 hour and still working good,not other blenders that it overheat easily upon prolonged use.
the product also have many colors to choose from,for me i choose the black bottom and transparent body.

For busy people like me,this is the best buy for you to prepare your breakfast juice and shake,to maintain also your health cause you can easily prepare fresh fruit juices not always depends on instant juices.

no sweat actually to use the product cause from the catalog itself it shows how to use it.