Mother's little helper!!

Jul 31, 2008

Pros:Wonderful unisex whimsical theme! Ability to change directions and control music and volume

Cons:Takes up substantial space

The Bottom Line: I would highly recommend this swing to all new parents!

I purchased this swing in June 2008 as a Birthday Gift for myself! Let me explain... I have a 4 month old daughter that refused to sleep anywhere but on me or my husband; while I enjoyed spending that time with her it became extremely difficult to get things done around the house or for my daughter to get adequate sleep during the day. This situation led to a very fussy mother and daughter. I asked around to many of my friends and they suggested this swing. I was rather hesitant at first because our family room is rather small and was already full of a ton of baby gear. However I relented and told my husband that the best birthday gift for me would be this swing.

The night we purchased the swing my husband immediately put it together. The set-up was a breeze and the instructions were easily understood. This swing model is able to be plugged in to an electrical socket which is great; no worrying about dead batteries! We were impressed with the quality and decoration. We immediately put my daughter in and she slept for 2 hours. It was great! The next morning she took a 2.5 hour nap. We were hooked! For the next few weeks she took both her morning and afternoon nap in the swing. Because was able to get some really solid rest she was like a brand new baby and way less fussy.

We have recently transitioned her to the crib for her naps but occasionally when she cannot settle down we put her in the swing and it works every time!