Great, Affordable Headset

Aug 2, 2008

Pros:Great sound Mic is very clear Great Price

Cons:Size is not adjustable

The Bottom Line: I do recommend it because it is a reliable headset that sounds great for an even better price.

When I bought this product for $25 dollars from Best Buy, I really was not expecting too much, but I really underestimated it. The Logitech ClearChat Headset has a number of features that I liked about it.

To begin with, the boom microphone is short, and adjustable, so it stays out of the way of your mouth while still being able to pick up everything you say. The mic can also be turned so it is not in your way when it is not needed.

Furthermore, there are 3 included faceplates, to change the color of the side of the headphones. It is not much, but still a nice feature if you do not like the orange color it comes with, or if either of the orange faceplates break or fall off.

Logitech claims that the headset is noise canceling, which it pretty much is if you are listening to it at a decent volume. When gaming, I can really hear everything, down to the footstep if I really listen.

The microphone comes out surprisingly clear. I tried recording as well as asking some of my friends whether it is clear or not, and they said they could hear everything i said very nicely.

The behind the back design of the headset is comfortable, and should fit most heads fine, though the size of it is not adjustable.

Overall, the headset is absolutely phenomenal. It is very sturdy, having dropped it multiple times. The cable is also very long, extending to nearly 7 or 8 feet, allowing you to comfortably move around your computer.