sardine can necessity

Aug 13, 2008

Pros:quiet, efficient, affordable, awesome!

Cons:check before driver/shipper leaves! mine had a big dent

The Bottom Line: Get it. I so wish I had gotten this bright idea a long time ago and wonder why it isn't more popular.

Ok..gonna try this again, instead of the long winded review I started to write. Long story short: one bed room apartment, 2 people, 4 pets = lots of cleaning and washing. Laundry mats just plain suck: expensive, terribly hot, worthless washers, and just kinda creepy sometimes. This machine rocks - at least so far. I'm still swooning over my washer after 2 weeks. What I love about this washer: it's quiet, was up and running 20 minutes out of the box, fits in my bathroom, easy to operate, washes more clothes than I even expected (several t-shirts, 4 or so pairs of underwear, a couple pairs of socks, 2 pairs of shorts, and a dish rag or two), cleans clothing well, and seems reliable. The only thing I was disappointed with, which had nothing to do with the product itself, was a large dent in the front from poor shipping and handling (which I managed to minimize with my foot from the inside :) not willing to make even one last laundry mat appearance. I've also drafted some plans to recycle the rinse water by placing the drain hose in the top of a 5 gallon water jug installed just above the washer, where I can then use the virtually clean water to do a another load.