Great value for an excellent product!

Aug 16, 2008 (Updated Aug 16, 2008)

Pros:Easy to fold and handle with only one hand, lightweight

Cons:I wish the handles were telescopic (adjustable) for my tall husband.

The Bottom Line: Would recommend for anyone looking for a good quality stroller which will last a long time and has all the features while looking snazzy.

I have been using this stroller for ten months now, ever since my baby was one month old. There were several factors that made me splurge and spend this kinda money on a 'the Zippy'.

I'm still enjoying the fact that I can fully recline my daughter when she falls asleep on outings. Its easy to pull the recline handle and she never wakes up while she's being moved - and as you know, that is a blessing. I found it difficult when researching strollers to find one which had the full recline necessary for a young infant; but this stroller fit the bill nicely.
The sunhood is probably one of the best features of this stroller. While I see other parents hanging blankets to keep the sun out of their childs face, I just pull the sun visor down, allowing her to still see out but be fully protected from the sun. It is a generous sunshade which I haven't seen on another product and is probably my favourite feature of this stroller.

On the hood, there is also a nifty see through window to check on your baby, and a nice velcro pocket to hide your cellphone,ipod etc. It also comes with the standard drink holder and traytable for baby, both of which I haven't installed on mine.

When travelling through the airport by myself with this stroller I have no problems. I can hold my baby and still fold this stroller with one hand and lift it with one hand onto the security belt. It also opens with one hand very nicely which is important when you are juggling baby, shopping and purse.

I've really enjoyed this stroller and am very glad we did splurge and buy this product. The only cons I can think of would be the basket can only take a small amount of stuff, perhaps a small diaper bag and blanket and I do wish the handles could be adjustable. My husband manages but it would be nice to lengthen them just a couple of inches.