My mommy says I'm pretty...

Jul 24, 2005

Popular Products in Toys
The Bottom Line (emo voice) Don't look at me...

1. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Is it bad that I wear my dad's cologne? It just...smells better than women's stuff...his cologne is Tsar, so I guess that would be it.

2. Do you self-tan, sunbathe or get yours from mowing the lawn?

Pshhh, lawnmowing all the way, baby. Now that I actually have a lawn to mow.

3. How long does it take you to get ready to go out on the town?

Depends on which town. You mean my town? Thirty seconds.

4. Where would you go out-on-the-town?

The 9:30 Club, or the Jammin' Java. I stick to music clubs because a) I'm boring, and b) I play there.

5. If you had the opportunity to have plastic surgery on one part of your body, which would it be?

I actually had to have plastic surgery so all those nasty, huge scars wouldn't show. I'm not sure exactly what my doctor did because it was in medical-ese, but I do know that he was very offensive and I don't want to get plastic surgery from him again.

6. How often do you have a full body massage and by whom?

Whenever I can bug my friend to give me one.

7. Do you prefer The Body Shop, Bath & Body Works or Walmart?

The Body Shop, although I never buy anything because I'm cheap.

8. How many bathing tools are in your shower/tub now?

A sponge, a loofah, and a pumice stone to get rid of my horrific foot callouses. And then a whole lot of Dial soap.

9. Which bath soap/body wash do you prefer?

Dial. I'm pretty boring, soap-wise.

10. Are you blonde, brunette or redhead and is it natural?

I am she of the many colors of clownlike hair, because my dye got temperamental on me, and I am now pink-haired, red-haired, orange-haired, and (for some reason) blonde haired. But naturally I actually don't remember.

11. What is your skin type?

Normal, except my T-zone, which has been getting kind of funky lately.

12. Boxers, BVD’s, granny, bikini or thong?

What are those underwear with the bikini in the front and back but they're attached by two strings on the side? I like those.

13. What part of the body of the opposite sex attracts you the most?

Hair. Any guy that has long hair should probably not walk the streets of DC alone, because there's an excellent chance that I will kidnap him and lock him up in my lair.

14. What part of the body of the opposite sex attracts you the least?

Eyebrows. Any guy that has a unibrow should probably not walk the streets of DC alone, because there's an excellent chance that I will kill him.

15. What do you consider to be your best physical asset?

I really hate my body. That's the wrong question to ask.

And if you, too, want to talk about your body in detail to someone you don't know...click here!

Member: Ali Radness