This is a great and handy keyboard and mouse.

Sep 29, 2008

Pros:Good price and high quality.

Cons:None. It's great.

The Bottom Line: It's a great keyboard and mouse you can try it anytime.

This keyboard and mouse is really great and you will love it. It is really fun to use and very reasonably priced. You can get this set at Wal-Mart or any other computer hardware store. I bought mine for only 45 dollars and so far i am loving this product. It comes with a warranty if you want one and it is built to last and made out of very strong good material. You can get this keyboard and mouse in all different kinds of colors including white, black, and purple. I got mine in black which always seems to be the most popular color among computer geeks. I am very impressed with this keyboard and mouse and I know you will be too. I just love computers and electronics and computer hardware and this hardware you will love like I did. You will love the price and you will love how long lasting it is. You can get this at any Best Buy or Circuit City store. This mouse is really comfortable to use and fits any hand perfect. Just the size and shape of it is awesome and when you take it home you will know what I mean. The mouse is really fun to use and has a red light that glows from the bottom which looks very high tech and very snazzy. This is a really high tech computer keyboard and mouse and you will love it. I know you will.