Just a great grill!

Oct 2, 2008

Pros:Solid Construction, hot for 2 burners, propane fill monitor, temperature gauge

Cons:Not too big but that's about it

The Bottom Line: If you're trying to decide if it's worht the extra $100 over a cheaper grill....it is.

I had a CharBroil for years. I gave it to a friend when I moved from TX to CA, but it was time to get a new one. I was considering CharBroil again just for the features ans size you get for the money. After reading reviews and visiting the store many times, I decided to go with the smaller Weber E210 after reading lots of positive reviews.

Took about an hour to put together because one of the "arrows" they refer to was not on one of the legs, so I had to sort that out. I was in business and had meat on the grill 1.5 hours after the box was open. Just putting it together, you can tell how solid the construction is and where the extra money goes. I was concerned only having 2 burners and 26k'ish BTU, but it seems like it will get plenty hot. With both burners on medium it got up close to 450, so I have high hopes for 600+ searing.

The propane tank "hangs" on the side, and based on the weight, it tells you about how much propane you have left. Also, the tray on the left side doesn't fasten itself down any way, which I thought was strange. Then, I got a bunch of meat juice on it when I was grilling and realized they do that so you can take it in and wash it in the sink....brilliant. Seems like it will be easy to change, convenient drip tray, and storage in the bottom.

This is my first Weber and I can see what the fuss is about. It's not loaded with crazy features, but it does everything it's supposed to do quite well.