Great Indoor Grilling Appliance

Oct 20, 2008 (Updated Oct 20, 2008)

Pros:Heats up quickly and cooks food quickly and cooks off allot of the grease.

Cons:Kind of hard to clean up.

The Bottom Line: I do recommend this product.  It is a good indoor grill.  Cooks food fast.

I bought my George Foreman GR15 Indoor Grill about a year ago. I have used this grill quite often. My family has six of us in it so it makes it hard to use as a replacement for our actual outdoor barbecue grill. We use our George Foreman grill to cook up beef or chicken that we are going to use in recipes or to make tacos, or fajitas etc... The grill works great for these applications for us.

This grill would probly be great for a barbeque grill replacement for a family of four as it will cook about four chicken breasts or four hamburger patties. This grill also cooks up a great steak. How many
Steaks the grill will cook up obviously depends on the size of the steak.

The things that I really like about this grill are it will cook food fast, it heats up very quickly, and it does seem to cook foods a little bit leaner as it lets the fat drain from the food off of the grill. You do have to watch your food closely because it cooks it fast enough that it can be easy to overcook your food on the outside.

The thing that I hate most about this product is to clean it up. It does have a good non-stick surface but to clean in between all of the grooves can be kind of tricky.

I paid about $35.00 dollars for the grill and it has been well woth that. I do recommend this product for a smaller family or for the applications that I have mentioned it works great.