flair - LESS
Oct 26, 2008
Review by lxw179
Rated a Very Helpful Review
Pros:Quick release cord, Dust cup easy to empty.
Cons:Noisy, Poor suction, Won't stand up, Gets very hot!
The Bottom Line: Save your money and buy something better.
I would not recommend this Hoover Flair to anybody who needs a stick vac that works on all floor types. This model only works on "hard" flooring and not on carpets, and even then only picks up things like hair and light sand-type dirt on the floor.
Recommend this product?
Save your money and put it towards a better vacuum like a Eureka.
1. Dust cup easily snaps off to empty, but like all bagless cups it is best to empty it outside.
2. Quick-release cord holder.
2. Doesn’t have much suction and only works on hardwood/ceramic/vinyl flooring, does not pick up ANYTHING on a carpet. Also, there is no suction on the outer edges of the vacuum head, so in order pick up anything along an edge (like where the floors meet the walls) you need to have the vacuum facing the edge you want cleaned. This makes for very slow cleaning in a room if you can’t simply make one pass down the edge of the wall.
3. This vacuum will not free stand, it falls over/slids down to the floor if you try and lean it up against something. It needs to be hug-up to be stored otherwise it falls down across the closet floor.
4. Gets very hot very quickly and blows hot air into the room heating it up especially in the summer.
Share this product review with your friends