DeLonghi BCO 120 espresso machine & coffee maker

Jan 12, 2009 (Updated Jan 12, 2009)

Pros:Great tasting coffee
Looks great on the counter

Cons:Leaks alot under whole base. Leaks, did I say LEAKS ,so sad.

The Bottom Line: I would buy the product , I would recommend the product to others.
I would say to watch it carefully for leaking and call DeLonghi right away.

This machine looks nice on the counter top. The expresso part of this unit works great. The coffee part of the machine leaks alot. We can not find the leak at all. We called DeLonghi they didn't help at all. They just said it was not under warrantee. Easy way to get out of helping.
I would have liked to have them tell me what I might check to fix this myself. Is it some thing that I might be able to correct? The coffee that the machine makes tastes wonderful. The best coffee that I have gotten from a coffee maker in the price range of $300 or less.
This DeLonghi replaced a Bunn like you see in a restaurant it was okay but the DeLonghi is the Best. We are using the same coffee as in the other machines so I know that the DeLonghi is great Too bad that it has the big leaking problem, so sad...This seems to me like the engineering of this product is not good , they could fix this leaking problem if they wanted to. I was slow to react to the situation, if I didn't like the coffee so much I would have just tossed it out in the trash. It had been leaking for a while and I was trying to find out what was going on, I put the plastic water holder in tight, not so tight always the same results. I should have called Delonghi when it was still under warantee, I thnk I will get another one If it leaks I will react sooner, and they would repair it.