Love this product!

Jan 16, 2009

Pros:comfortable straps, baby doesn't slip down, good back support,  won't out grow until she's 32lbs

Cons:needed another person to adjust straps for me before using it for the first time

The Bottom Line: This product is comfortable for mom/dad and the baby, it's affordable, convenient, and they won't out grow it too fast.

I got the Infantino Front to Back backpack after getting frustrated at the backpack I already had.  I didn't think I wanted another Infantino brand, since I didn't like the first one I had. It was Horrible.  But as I started researching (and I researched a lot) I realized that I had an older model and all the new ones had some fabulous improvements!  I was hesitant to buy this backpack because I didn't find many reviews on it but I'm glad I did end up picking this one!
   My little girl loves riding in the backpack and it makes grocery shopping MUCH easier, especially since she was too young to sit up by herself and I couldn't put her in the cart.  I even liked putting her in, facing my chest, so that she could fall asleep which she often does.  I am a short person (only 5 feet tall) and pretty busty (and my little bundle is pretty long) but I can still see over her head no matter which way she is facing and I don't feel like she is being smothered in my chest.
   The straps on this backpack are the most comfortable ones that I've tried.  (Yes, I went to Walmart and Target one day and left my daughter at home and tried on ALL the backpacks.)  The strap for your lower back support is a wonderful feature since I have back problems.  This backpack is a terrific buy for only $30!!!