Atmosklear Odor Eliminator OE-18

ratings (3 Epinions reviews)

Atmosklear Odor Eliminator - Excellent!!!!

Jan 18, 2009 (Updated Jan 18, 2009)
Rated Show

Pros:This stuff really WORKS!!!! Very effective and you don't need to use a ton.

Cons:NONE - well, I can't find it at Target or Ace Hardware anymore.

Used to get it at Target - but only seems to be available on-line now. This stuff WORKS!!!!
I use it for cat/dog odors, freshening the interior of a car that sat for 7 years, getting rid of the odor from boots, shoes, sneakers and mildewed towels. It is really, really good!!!  I already have a couple of the spray bottles and I buy it by the gallon for refilling and my Mother and Brother always ask me to make sure that I get a bottle for them when I am placing my order.

This stuff is very effective and you don't need to use a lot - just follow the directions and you will be pleased at the results.

tHE only down side is that I cannot find AtmosKlear at Target and Ace Hardware like I used to. Currently, I get it on-line and I do order about 3 gallons at a time since I share with other family members and take advantage of the shipping rates.

If you've been disappointed with Febreeze, etc. on really tough odors - try AtmosKlear - it WILL make you a believer!!!!