Best Stroller on the Market for on the Go parents.

Mar 6, 2009

Pros:Size

Comfort

Versatility

Cons:Pricey (but worth every penny!!!)

The Bottom Line: Absolutely the perfect stroller.  Would make a great baby shower gift.

A little Background-----
With two kids, I have tried just about every type of stroller or carriage on the market.  From umbrella strollers, travel systems with the matching carseat, to jogging strollers.  My oldest is 11 and I used a big and bulky travel system with her.  Thought it was the greatest thing with the matching car seat.  But what a pain in the neck to take in and out of the car.  Not to mention trying to maneuver through those tight store aisle.

When my son was born, now 5, I got suckered into the travel system again.  Thought I had no other alternative.  But I went to a yard sale, and stuck to the cheap umbrella stroller.  That still didn't work.  Not enough to carry everything.

Present----Last year we became foster parents to an infant.  I swore I would never use those strollers again.  Went ahead and bought the Inglesina Zippy, and best decision I ever made.  It maneuvers on a dime.  The basket was big enough to carry everything I have ever needed it to.  My foster daughter loved the roomy and spacious seats.  I have found that many strollers have small and narrow seats that makes it uncomfortable for toddlers to sit in, never mind older children.  At times, my 5 year old son took a ride in the Zippy and fit comfy.

I had bought the matching bunting which worked like a charm.  Kept her nice and warm and dry on our cold northern nights.  Also, on the days I did decide to keep her in the carseat, it snapped in quickly and easily.

In hindsight, I wish I had this stroller for my first two, it was truly a lifesaver while my foster daughter was here.  It folds up like a charm with one hand and is about the size of an umbrella stroller when folded.