emerson microwave mw8119sb

Mar 6, 2009
Review by  
Rated Show

Dangerous!!! I have burned my finger putting a dinner in my microwave It was not used since the day before. It was scolding hot to the touch. It melted the plastic on top it was so hot. I sent it back to emerson they then sent me a release of all claim paper. after doing more research on emerson, I find that there are alot of similar problems with the microwaves. including catching fire and burning down kitchens! I have 2 young children if I didnt catch this problem before a fire started we could have been killed. If you have an emerson microwave I suggest unplugging it before you go to bed.

It seems that all models of emerson microwaves seem to have major problems including the risk of fires when not in use. Just type "Emerson microwave could have burned my house down" into your search engine

Recommend this product?

Share this product review with your friends   
Share This!