two months no problems

Apr 1, 2009

Pros:swing out filter and water funnel
grab a cup while brewing feature

Cons:none yet

The Bottom Line: I  like this coffee maker, reasonable price and works great for me.  Several good options makes it four stars

Got ours from Target after our Bunn started to short out. Price was much lower than expected, but what a pleasant surprise at such a nice coffee maker. great swing out filter feature is very handy. Includes a metal mesh filter that is removeable, that sits in the also removeable regular filter holder. Love the ability to get a cup before it's all the way done brewing. Clock and programable features are perfect.

My husband and I are avid coffee drinkers so we want a coffee maker that will stand up to lots of use. We make at least two pots a day, more on the weekends and for the two months we have had this, we have had none of the problems mentioned.  Of course you are going to have a drip or two on the warmer when you take it out mid brew. But as long as you put it right back after you pour your cup, its not a big deal

It even has an 'aroma' function that makes the coffee stronger and lets you smell it more?  Sounds great, not sure if it's true, we make pretty strong coffee already.

Instructions book also offers a couple options as to how much coffee and water to use depending on types of coffee.  Handy charts to reference too.