Black & Decker HandyMixer Cordless Beater 9220

Black & Decker HandyMixer Cordless Beater 9220

4 consumer reviews

Black and Decker Handy Mixer Model No. 9220

Apr 21, 2009 (Updated Apr 21, 2009)
Rated Show

Pros:It's a wonderful product, easy to use but keep the parts available to the consumer.

Cons:A battery that can never be replaced . . . that's BAD!!!!

I purchased this Black and Decker Handy Mixer back in the late 90's and the rechargeable battery has died.  When I called to get a replacement, they told me that a battery for this was unavailable.  So now I have a product of Black and Decker that "again" I can't use.  I will NEVER purchase a Black and Decker "anything" for the rest of my life, which hopefully will be many years!!!!!  If Black and Decker decides to replaces the item with a newer type model, then the consumer that has the older model, should be given the newer model and/or at least given a discounted coupon to purchase the new one.  Most consumers purchase items that will last for a long time.  If the produce is still working but the battery or a part is not, then Black and Decker should keep up with all of the parts for their consumers.  But it seems that Black and Decker does not care about their consumers, only how much they can drain their wallets for.  NOT GOOD, especially with this economy!!!