Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans

6515 consumer reviews

Feedback for Quicken Loans

Apr 22, 2009 (Updated Apr 22, 2009)
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Customer Service:
  • Web Site Experience:
  • Web Site Load Time:

Pros:Quicken will contact us if another opportunity to refinance at a lower rate

Cons:Repeated calls to collect information
Length of time for the process
Upfront costs were high

The Bottom Line: Uncertain at this time.

We were excited when a Quicken Rep called us (Candy Kelly) to initiate a refinance on our home.   The initial rep was very pleasant and helpful in providing insight and guidance into the right loan for us.   Overall, this part of the process was great.    Our concerns came when we were passed along to the team under Ty Washington who assisted in preparing to close our loan.    We were contacted daily, sometimes numerous times in one day, for paperwork and documentation that was required.   Unfortunately, while at work we do not have immediate access to those documents so it took us a day or two to collect and return the required documents.   Nevertheless, we continued to be harrassed for these documents on a daily basis.   Additionally, the most incredulous thing was when there was a discrepancy in the amount of coverage for our home owner's insurance.   Ty contacted me with a number to get coverage on and I followed her guidance and asked my agent to increase our coverage accordngly.   When Ty rec'd. the documents from our agent, she called me insinuating that the amount was incorrect and that I had the numbers wrong.   I was irate at the point that a business would argue with a customer instead of going back and checking to make sure there wasn't an error on THEIR end.   In the end, Ty called and indicated that they 'found the discrepancy' and that my coverage level was accurate but she offered no apology or admittance of her error.    And, finally, whenever we had questions we were referred back to Candy Kelly but had a difficult time receiving timely responses for her.   It appeared to us that once Candy had secured our business she did not have time to come back and help answer additional questions.   This was disappointing.