Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans

ratings (6515 Epinions reviews)

Compliments to Quicken Loans

Apr 27, 2009 (Updated Apr 27, 2009)

• Customer Service:
  • Web Site Experience:
  • Web Site Load Time:

Pros:Having everything online was convenient and less time consuming.

Cons:Although this was a secure site can never be sure how safe personal information is.

The Bottom Line: I would recomend this company to all my friends

The name quicken is certainly deserved.  I refinanced my home with Quicken Loans, and it was the best experience I have ever had with a loan company.  I have gone through this process quite a few times over the last 10 years and I must say this time was very painless.  The application process was all done online and once that was completed I had a personal representative that was on top of everything from there on out.  All of my information, documents and processing was done online electronicaly, and by scanning the required documents like paystubs, insurance, photo Id, taxes etc. and emailing them to my personal representative made everything so much easier and faster to complete.  Once the initial paperwork was done then the appraiser was scheduled and a full report was completed on the property it was a breeze.  The original loan documents were sent to my office with a sealed copy to be opened in from of a notary who also came to my office at my convenience and had me sign all the necessary documents for recording and funding.

I was a little skeptical at first doing everything online, and by phone.  I was also a little concerned with the fees, but after reviewing everything I felt they were in line with the competition.  I would definately use Quicken Loans again, and will recomend them to all my friends.

Thanks,