Absolutely the BEST STROLLER!

May 31, 2009

Pros:Large Canopy, Large Storage Basket, Easy Breaking, Carriage to Stroller, Large Tray, Steers Very Easily.

Cons:ONLY con larger tires in the rear which makes it slightly wider in the back

The Bottom Line: Eventhough you may pay a little bit more. You are definitely getting above and beyond for your money.  Has more than everything you need.  Go get it!

Everything is absolutely great about this stroller. I am a small/petite person 5'4" 110lbs and its very easy to maneuver even in grass and rocks/gravel one handed!.  It rides smoothly which is great for sleeping baby.  After testing many others, this one was above the rest.  I could not find one that had this many options put into one stroller along with being as light as it is.  This one seemed to have all of the features I was looking for such as :  Very large canopy that provides extra sun protection in the sun and coverage in the rain . Extra large under basket that has springs which lowers the basket to give you more room when needed . 5 pt. safety harness, Extra Padded/Cushion Seat with multiple recline positions (3). Turns from carriage to stroller almost instantly(just press button and move handle bar). Large removable tray in front with two cup holders.  It has been very conveinient to use the break with one hand which is on the handle bar (like a bike) especially in a parking lot and when quickly needed on a hill/driveway.  Zipper boot to keep baby warm.  Folds up in seconds and has a carry handle on the side if needed.  It also comes with detachable cup holder for handle bar.  Lightweight compared to other full size strollers with how many great features this stroller has.(19lbs) Neutral color which is great for a girl or boy. Well worth the money and i can get in and out of stores/car in a breeze.  It makes taking the baby out and about enjoyable.  All of my friends who have taken my daughter in the stroller are amazed on how great it rides .LOVE IT!!!!!!