LG Black LCD Monitor

Jul 16, 2009

Pros:The Excellent design, low price and high quality!

Cons:Only good words.

The Bottom Line:

If you want to get the excellent quality of the scene, that uses the

LG LCD Flatron

monitor from the personal correlation quality and price.

After  my old monitor was spoiled, I became to search for itself new. I have examined much catalogues, consulted with seller in shop, examined the sites to find the optimum variant of the correlation quality and price.
I at all could not find the suitable monitor, which has made me and the price and quality. Many monitors, which approached on the price, did not approach on quality or parameters of the speed reaction was low or did not approach the quality of the scene, some monitors distorted scene itself.
Once upon a time adding in shop of the electronics, I in the next once became to consider the monitors and question the seller. So, as I concern with the computer graphics and much time spend before monitor, that I need was reliable, with quick reaction, clear and contrasting scene, with option of the connection through digital connector and correct transmission colour.
We with him have selected the ideal variant for me. The LG LCD Flatron monitor with flat dull screen,excellent design, clear scene, speed of the reaction 2 ml.sek, complete resolution 1280X1024, with high definition connection (DVI-D), brightness and contrasting with quality of the real scene and real transmission colour without garbling that for my work much it is important.
The Instructions and mounting programs comprehensible and light for use, very suitable panel of control adjusting the screen. They are enclosed all completing cables and driver for installing and good functioning. All technical features justify itself.
Thereafter passed already two years, I very complacent its buying, beside me steels tire the eye less, when use the old monitor beside I powerfully tired the eye and I could not long work. With new monitor I with pleasure work and enjoy juicy and bright paint of the scenes.