Delta 7-Spray/Massage Handshower Arm Mount Unit - 75700

ratings (2 Epinions reviews)

Delta 7-Spray Massaging Shower Head with Separate Sprayer - What a Feeling!

Jul 31, 2009 (Updated Jul 31, 2009)

Pros:2 massaging shower heads including one removeable; 7 choices of sprays; a 3-way diverter

Cons:Wished the removable hose was 2 feet longer for our bigger shower.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend the Delta 7-Spray 2 Heads Massaging Shower Unit for the ultimate in your shower experience.

We have always had a shower head that was a removable sprayer such as the Water Massage with multiple sprays and when I was visiting my sister's home she had the Delta 75700 with two massaging showers heads spraying with one stationary and the other one removable.  I knew then I had to have this for our new home that only had the Moen stationary head.

What It Is

The Delta two head 7-spray massage shower sprayer comes with a stationary unit and a hand-held unit with both having the dial of the 7-sprays shower head.  They are a satin nickel set with a three way diverter meaning you can have the stationary spray running or both heads going or just the removable sprayer running.

The removable sprayer has an ergonomic grip with a 60" stainless steel hose for that has a setting for 7 different sprays of water to choose from.  It attaches next to the stationary head.

The 7 spray settings on both units are:  a wide full spray, a drenching full spray, a standard full spray, massage spray, full spray, energy saving spray and trickle.  The nozzles are made to be anti-clog and depending on which spray selection you choose will depend on which holes the water will come out of.

Our Experience

We installed the Delta 2 Heads sprayers in both bathrooms and you must use the teflon plumbing tape to prevent leakage.  Don't even try without it, as it is a wasted effort.

After installation was complete I set out to try it out that night and loved the two full showerheads spraying on me.  I loved the added benefit of being able to lift off the removable unit and still have the stationary head spray water streaming on me.  The removable unit is super for those that like to have it to rinse in hard to get places and is great for cleaning of the shower also.

Some nights I love to stand there and let the two heads warm and gently massage my aching back and it feels great!

I also always love to use the removable showerheads for bath time for the dog and she loves it also as I drag her there full paws in stop position.

In comparing the Delta to the Water Massage experience, I really like the Delta since it has two heads that you can dial change the settings whereas the Waterpik only had the removable head.

My husband only uses the stationary head and keeps it on one setting.   He never really liked the removable standalone shower spray in our former home and is glad this one has his stationary head.  He would be just as satisfied with the Moen I made him take out.

I highly recommend these units and from two households that are using them in four bathrooms, there have been no problems yet.

The warranty is for 15 years.