I love these!

Aug 8, 2009

Pros:They fit.
They sound wonderful and clear.
They stay in.
Extra long extension cord if needed.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: If you are looking for a good set of earbuds that block outside noise, these are for you.

I was told these were one of the few brands that would stay in one's ears. I had no idea what the quality would be like. I only knew they were noise-cancelling. I received them today, and I could not be happier. I have extremely sensitive, well-trained ears. I am a professional musician. I don't understand the other review here about the boomy bass and tinny treble. I don't find this to be so at all. Perhaps it is the gadget that person has them plugged into. I am running mine on a 4gb 2g Nano. The clarity is so good that I can actually hear slight nuances in the singing I have never noticed before -- live or in recording. These things are unbelievably good. They also came with an extender in case you needed more length.

I just tried the buds that came with the iPod and they are completely AWFUL in comparison. I can't keep them in, not to mention that they require more dB's in order to get anything like clarity in the sound. I don't particularly like blasting stuff into my ears just to make sense of the music.

I'm looking forward to using the Skull Candy buds at the gym. The reason I bought noise-cancelling buds was to kill the music that is always blaring there.....junk I would never listen to. Now I can finally have my own music, hear it and not be bothered by the noise there.

These things are GREAT!!! BTW, I was lucky to find mine for about half what they are listed for on most sites, brand new with several sets of different size/type buds to clip on.