Don't buy this machine!

Sep 13, 2009 (Updated Sep 13, 2009)

Pros:None

Cons:Too expensive.
Cheap parts that break easily.
Unavailability of service provider in my area.
Unreliable

The Bottom Line: Don't waste your money, buy a Bissell Pro Heat x2

I bought this steam vac in Aug of 2007 because I liked the ability to use it on hard floors also but within 6 months it was leaking water from the back of the machine.  The flimsy plastic cord holder broke off and I was unable to replace it.  It was the most expensive machine and thought it would last.  I live in Hawaii and there was no service provider to fix it without paying a large fee (unless the machine was bought at their store).  Having bought it at the navy exchange I went back to them and they replaced it with a new one.  Again this one only lasted about 6 months!  It started smelling like it was burning and made very loud noises and the attachment hose had stopped working.  I again took it back and this time got smart and bought the Bissell Pro Heat x2.  I love the Bissell so much more already! It is way more quiet than the Hoover!  I think it cleans better and it also cleans hard floors.  It could be better solution or brushes but it cleans faster and having only one canister is much easier.  Don't waste your money on the Hoover brand!