Comments on Wouldn't Recommend" (4 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Purex 3 in 1 sheets
by nmcaldwell
I purchased four new (expensive) no iron Coldwater Creek shirts... I was so excited when I got them. I decided to launder them before wearing them. I used the Purex 3 in 1 sheets and found my new blouses had greasy looking spots all over them. They are ruined. I've tried several things to get them clean and nothing seems to get the spots out. HELP!!! I followed the Purex 800 number advisor's instructions to rub the spots with a bar of white soap and got no good results. What a big disappointment. I wouldn't recommend these sheets to even wash a dog blanket.
Jan 8, 2010
9:12 am PST

Stains
by elzora, elzora is an Advisor on Epinions in Home and Garden
If you still have some stained clothing, try CitraSolve, it worked wonders for my husbands set in grease stain.

Sue
2:50 pm PDT

Bummer!
by rudixeno, rudixeno is an Advisor on Epinions in Home and Garden
I sure hope we see a review on this stain remover.

Regards,
Rudi
10:02 am PDT

Thank for the hint on OxiClean MAX FORCE
by k1rdm, k1rdm is an Advisor on Epinions in Home and Garden
Kim,

I've been looking for a stain remover, so I appreciate your hint on OxiClean. In fact I rated the review somewhat helpful because it had more info on the stain remover than the product you were actually rating. If you could provide some more detail about the Purex Complete, please email be back and I'll happily upgrade my rating.

Thanks,