Fantastic!!!

Oct 21, 2009

Pros:Everything rocks!!

Cons:Can't buy it in Canada

The Bottom Line: Buy this stroller, it has every feature a parent with two small children needs and wants.

I have a 5 month old and a 23 month old and we bought this stroller while I was pregnant. We drove from Toronto to Buffalo to buy this stroller because all the other strollers I researched just didn't compare. We love everything about it, one of my cars is a hatchback and it fits in there just fine, I'm not sure why so many people say you need a big vehicle. I also don't have a problem with the cupholders, fits my Starbucks just fine as well as all of my sons sippy cups. Taking off the seats and folding it up is so easy, I go out shopping at least three times a week with my children by myself and it is so easy I love it.
I actually timed myself against my friend with a regular single stroller and it only took me an additional 30 seconds to fold up and put in my car, I think that's pretty good!
I always get so many comments on what a cool stroller it is almost everytime I go out, and around lots of parents they always ask where they can buy one. I have three friends all pregnant with their second and they are all buying this stroller!!!