The Same Inspirational Classic

Oct 25, 2009
Rated Show

This book was recommended to me by a friend and mentor who said it was a great inspiration to him when he was starting his first business. Although this copy is different than the copy my friend has, it is identical in content which was a top concern of mine when I first purchased this book because it is a re-release of a classic 1937 original work. After I received the book I have to admit that I was surprised by how small it was and thought that it might be overly simple in scope and have little to offer but I was happily mistaken. This book more or less focuses on the characteristics of successful people who have developed the qualities needed to become rich or wealthy. If you are interested in developing these qualities, I would say that this book is a great place to start because it not only outlines the things you need to develop within yourself, but it motivates you to participate in exercises that will lead to these skills. As the book's first chapter says...it all starts with developing a burning desire. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.