Impressive cleaner - saved thousands with the first use!

Nov 10, 2009

Pros:Multiple attachments
Supple and rigid hoses
Large water container
Efficient operation
Steam reaches high temperatue
No chemicals needed

Cons:Would like one storage container for all parts

The Bottom Line: The McCulloch MC1275 Steam Cleaner saved me thousands of dollars with the first use.  It was easy to use and did a great job.  I highly recommend it.l

The McCulloch MC1275 is the best steam cleaner I have owned.  I bought this cleaner based on internet reviews.   It is an impressive cleaner because you can use a large or small amount of water based on your cleaning needs for each use.   The McCulloch MC1275 produces powerful steam through a LONG hose, it cleans built up grime, rust, lime, etc. beautifully.  It comes with a large variety of brushes.   It is easy to maneuver, provides a welcome long reach, using rigid or supple hoses.  The McCulloch has a convenient place to store the included small attachments.  It would be nice to have had a place to store everything conveniently in one container, though.

My favorite use for this cleaner was in the bath.   The bottom of my shower looked dingy, almost like the finish had worn off.   I tried many cleaners and spent a great deal of time scrubbing without success.   Finally, I  decided to get the McCulloch 1275 Steam Cleaner.   This purchase saved thousands of dollars.  I thought I was going to have to replace the shower--the grimy looking floor was embarrassing.  After using the McCulloch, the bottom of the shower now looks like new.   It removed all the oils which had formed in the tiny little crevices.  Just one use more than paid for the unit itself.