Good working vacuum for reasonable price

Nov 12, 2009

Pros:Great vacuum for price.

Cons:Does not pick up well on wet floors.

The Bottom Line: This is definitely a vacuum i would recommend. It is stylish, practical, and works very well.

I bought this vacuum when me and my hubby first got married. we were on a very tight budget and the bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum fit in well with what we could pay for a vacuum. This vacuum has done us very well and cleans up huge dog and kid messes nicely. We have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 2 children and they all make a big mess and this vacuum really works nicely. I can see impression marks where the carpet is thickest and you can tell that the floor has recently been cleaned. I definitely would recommend this vacuum for anyone else. I like the look of this vacuum as well, it definitely has a very modern look and is a lot sleeker than my other vacuum. When my mom comes over she whines that she wants to borrow my bissell 9200 Upright Vaduum. I tell her to go and buy her own because they are a very reasonable price and are quite appordable. My grandmother actually went out and bought one after she came and visited and saw how well mine works. My husband, who usually won't vacuum, will even use my new vacuum because he says it is so stylish.