Woolite Oxy Deep Cleaner

ratings (28 Epinions reviews)

Simply the BEST spray carpet cleaner out there.

Dec 2, 2009 (Updated Dec 2, 2009)

Pros:Every stain disappears in about 10 seconds with no bleaching to carpet at all.

Cons:Absolutely none.

The Bottom Line: Absolutely the best spray carpet cleaner available.  I can't say enough good things about it.

I have six unruly cats and two unruly chihuahuas--so no shortage of urine and poop messes.  I, being a guy, have also spilled coffee, tea, coke, etc.  This stuff, which seems to be the same liquid that is/was in the Woolite "pod" (since it works just as well) is truly a miracle.  I am not exaggerating when I say that every stain (even large area stains and general mysterious carpet discolorations) really do disappear in seconds (as in fewer than 10) after a quick spray and a quick scrub with a brush.  Really just like commercials you see for products like this (and which never work like in their own commercials)--but this one does.  I have been getting my home ready for a refinance inspection and this has been a lifesaver (especially after the Woolite pod has become hard to find in my area)(I actually like this better since you get a whole lot more of what seems to be the same liquid).  Anyway, writing this to hopefully get others to buy so hey keep making it.  I've tried many spray on carpet cleaners and this is the only one I've found that doesn't just smear the stain around. The pump sprayer DOES have stream and spray settings, so that's good for areas of various sizes.