Great Sound, Sweet Design

Jan 17, 2010

Pros:GREAT sound quality.
Slick, thoughtful design.

Cons:Slightly heavy.
Cost: $50+ @ retailers.
Search online for a better deal. ;)

The Bottom Line: Everything I wanted in my earphones; wonderful audio quality, well-made, super stylish, comfy, compact & portable. LOVE the Lowrider!!!

I love my new Skullcandy black and gold Lowrider headphones. The audio quality is far superior to the lousy x-pod earbuds: glorious, crisp sound with sexy deep bass. My jams sound new to me, with clarity and range. Well-padded & compact, they fold up into a shiny ball of gadget perfect for throwing into my bag. Although they are slightly heavy, the Lowrider headphones look pretty dang cool without being too obnoxious or uncomfortable. I haven't experienced any temperature discomfort that often creates an "ear sauna" in most over-ear style headphones.

Skullcandy's products have great attention to detail, giving consumers fabulous sound quality, useful features, and *bonus* - uber hip design. Perfectly proportioned, Lowriders are big enough to provide serious sound, small enough to take everywhere (without looking like a dork). The cord is sturdy & a bit longer than most, perfect for sticking my mp3 player in my back pocket. The cushy padding makes these very comfortable while providing a passive noise barrier. Wonderfully, no batteries are required.

Lowriders make a statement; music matters, design is mandatory. These are some of the best earphones I've ever used. Sweet design, excellent quality & fabulous sound has made me a Skullcandy fan.