Good strong dryer

May 1, 2010

Pros:Fast drying, good sensor programs.

Cons:startup and shut down music

The Bottom Line: Dries clothes fast with 3 blades in the drum.

Our 15yro dryer was past its retirement age since it was taking 70 minutes to dry a medium sized load of laundry anymore.  This nerw washer on the normal dry setting took only 40 minutes to dry a large load.

The noise from  the washer is no louder or quieter than any other dryer I have owned, but then again it really only serves one purpose.  To dry clothes as long as it does that, I must give a good review.  We had to wait alittle over a month since the dryer was not in stock at Home Depot, but it was worth the wait.

If you don't have enough room for a front loader, then this dryer and the top loader washer of the same series is a very good fit.  Granted it is not for a small apartment type space, but it is a good 3-4 inches shorter than the front loaders we looked at.

If you want a good strong dryer in a smaller footprint that can take huge loads and uses a decent sensor system then get this washer.

The only annoying thing about the Bravos is the startup and shut down music it always plays.  I haven't found a way to shut it off yet, and I hope there is a way because my wife is about to throw a fit if I open it again just to hear it.  My 3 year old son loves the music, and I don't mind it, but it drives her nuts.