Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Jogging Stroller was a Great Gift

Jul 15, 2010 (Updated Jul 19, 2010)

Pros:folds easily, durable, all terrain ability

Cons:bulky, strapping mechanism appears cheap

The Bottom Line: I definately recommend to anyone who is looking for a stoller that is tough and able to go just about anywhere.

I received the Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Jogging Stroller as a gift and am very satisfied with its performance.  I've used mine nearly daily for the past year and its still going strong.  I use it for walking mostly but my favorite use is for going to the beach.  The all terrain air filled tires make it the very first stroller I have ever been able to push easily through the sand.

The Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited stroller has been the perfect companion for my family.  We've seen a few theme parks this year in it and the front and back storage was perfect for all of my souvenir purchases.  It was like having a huge purse with me that I could push instead of slinging over my arm.

The biggest downfall to the Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited stroller is the strapping mechanism does seem a bit cheap.  I haven't had anything break yet, but if I do I'll probably pay the expense to have it fixed because I don't see anything else on the market that I'd rather have.  If you have an infant I found any infant car seat will fit perfectly inside with the stroller's food tray clipped on and the car seat reversed to look at you.

The only other negative I can think of is its bulkiness.  It does fold easily into the trunk of my car but takes up most of the space.  I don't believe it would fit into the trunk of a compact car.

At first I was a bit turned of at its size, having been use to mostly umbrella stroller sizes.  Especially in crowded areas such as the theme parks it made it a bit of a tight squeeze in some of the shops we went into.  Some clerks looked at us like we were crazy and others told us right off, "You can't bring that thing in here."

However, I rather enjoyed the formidable size in straight aways when we were jockeying for position through the crowds.  I've always felt my child was safe as if she were in her own little "tank".

Anyways, good luck stroller shopping and I hope this review will help.