New Look, Same Hook!

Jul 24, 2010
Rated Show

I bought a Wii when it first came out. I never really did like the white console, but I still loved it. I got hooked, and it is great for familly playing. I was so happy when the black console and it has everything the white does and it lookes sleeker.

The games are great, Wii Sports, has, Tennis, Baseball, Boxing, Bowling, and Golf.  It also includes training activities. Wii Sports Resort it includes, archery, basketball, Frisbee, Cycling, Wakeboarding, Table Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Jet Ski, Canoeing, and Air Sports. The bowling is the normal ten-pin game and a hundred-pin game. The Frisbee is divided between Frisbee Dog, which is where you throw a frisbee and it is caught by a dog for points, and Frisbee Golf, which is where you play golf by throwing Frisbees instead of hitting golf balls.  The Air Sports is sky diving and Island Flyover, it is where you are in a small plane to tour the island.

Besides that, I also have gotten hooked on many call of duty, and some racing games. I recomend that you get it.