Great Grill for when you want to cook lean and fast!

Sep 1, 2010

Pros:Dishwasher Safe!, Quick cook down, easy to use

Cons:None so far!

The Bottom Line: I would recommend it especially if you want something that is easy to clean!

I recieved the George Foreman GRP4B Grill as a gift a few months ago and so far I love it. It works perfectly and is easy to use first time out of the box. It's 72 sq inch cooking area makes it easy to cook for a few people at once. So far I have made steaks, hot dogs, chicken, and burgers with no problems and I am not only new to this grill, but new to cooking. I usually cook for 2-3 people and we all know how to eat ;)

By the time I finish eating the grill is cool enough to start cleaning. Since the plates are removable and dishwasher safe, as well as the accessories (drip tray and spatula) it makes cleaning it a snap. That was one of the most important features for me.

It comes with an instruction booklet which the most important pages are the last few which have cooking times for a lot of things. This really helps first timers like me since I always have an issue knowing how long to cook things and telling if they are done. So far I haven't poisoned anyone yet ;)

So far I have not found anything to dislike about this product.

I believe mine was purchased at Target, but it was a gift so not sure.