Best lower priced headphones on the market!

Sep 2, 2010

Pros:Good sound quality.
Block out sounds around you.
Comfy in your ears.
Great bass.
Good overall look.

Cons:Fall out easily.
Can be broken if not careful with them.
Can't really use them when jogging.

The Bottom Line: I reccomend these headphones because they're a great deal. They provide good sound quality,great noise blocking and they are pretty cheap compared to other headphones I've came across.

These headphones are great for 15-30 dollars. They provide awesome sound quality and tend to block out other noises around you. I highly reccomend these headphones if you are in high-school or use an at work iPod!

With these headphones I honestly think you really do get a "bang" with your buck as the bass is pretty good with these. The overall look isn't bad although I don't like bud headphones I found these to be quite comfy in my ears.

If you want a pair of headphones for your iPod then these are a great pair! The only downside to these headphones are that they fall out very easily so I reccomend to get a different pair if you're working out or jogging. When I work out I tend to just wear my regular iPod headphones and they work better than the Skull Candy Smokin' Buds because they never fall out and always fit snuggly into my ears.

If you have 15-30 dollars to spend and are like "Oh man,I need headphones" then these are for YOU! They're great if you use them for at school,at work or simply just at home! You can find them at any electronic stores near your area like Future Shop and Best Buy!