Love it, If it worked

Nov 9, 2010

Pros:so easy and convenient, cleans great.

Cons:the steamer stopped working only a couple of months after I bought

The Bottom Line: Its great if it would steam.. .. ..  .. ... ..  or send me another one and i could send mine back

I so love it.. so easy and convenient but the steamer stopped working only a couple of months after I bought it. and Target wont take it back after 30 days unless you bought some ins plan and the company wants me to pay all shipping charges,which I think is bull,so I just use the vacuum on it. maybe I just got a bad one. might send it in for repair.. i so wished it still worked. really 200 words to get this thing reported, my goodness.. I loved it when it worked.. want it to work again. very easy even passed the white soc test. I was able to sweep and mop my whole house in no time. I used it at least twice a week. I loved knowing my floors were germ free. How can I possibly say 200 words on a steam vacuum device.. ............... ................... ............. ............ ....... ........... ........... ..............
....... ........ .............. .......... ......... .......... ........ ............ ....... ......... .. .. .. .. .. .. .... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. .. .. ... . .
......... ............. ........ ........... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ... ... ... .. ... ..