Great camera for everyone.

Nov 23, 2010
Rated Show

The Sony CyberShot DSC-W310 Digital Camera is just a great camera to have. It was my first new camera after losing my first one and it has amazing quality and is very affordable. It's compact too so it is very easy to carry around, plus the sleek and smooth look is good too. When I was looking for a new camera I wanted something nice that didn't cause me to lose a ton of money from, but still delivered. Man did it deliver. I took this camera on vacation after playing with it a little bit, and man does this thing work. I bought my memory card and stored over 200 pictures that were all high quality, and I still use this camera to this day. This camera delivers and is great for the average person who likes to take pictures, or someone who does it for maybe a job or hobby. Just in general if you are looking for something to use for every day picture taking, or something more advanced, this camera is most likely going to work for you. five out of five stars and a must buy for anyone looking for something affordable and easy.