Great Little Snow Blower

Dec 6, 2010

Pros:Light weight, electric start and simple to operate. No mixing gas and oil. Worth it.

Cons:The chute control is not on the handlebar.

The Bottom Line: For the price this is a very good 18" blower.

I just purchased the Toro Power Clear 180 ES at Home Depot. I am really impressed with this small blower. It was light enough for me to pick it up and put it into the back of my pickup without a strain. Got it home and set it up per the instruction sheet. Inside the cover of the instructions were two printed sets, one Engllish and one Spanish. I just threw the Spanish one away so I don't have to fumble through it to find what I'm looking for. Great Idea Toro!!!. Plugged in an extension cord to the starter after adding the oil and gasoline, Choked it and primed it and hit the red button. Away we went. It started right up and ran smooth. Took it over to the snow on the driveway and the blower started throwing snow making me look like a pro out there. This isn't a fancy machine but it sure works good. For the price, I don't see how you can beat it. Is very quiet and I'm positive it will handle the snow we get here. I'm now just waiting for it to snow again. Didn't think this old guy would be excited about snow anymore but the Toro has changed all that.