AMAZING FOR RUNNING!!! SWEAR BY THEM!!

Dec 29, 2010

Pros:Convienient wrap around the neck deisgn with ear buds that clarify the sound.

Cons:I have had no problems with this product! The price is perfect!!!

The Bottom Line: For the money, stability, and sound quality these earphones provide awesome sound and stay in place while running or sitting around doing nothing. I will buy another pair!!!

I have had my earphones for over a year now and I swear by them. I run for a minimum of two hours each time I run, and it feels like I am wearing wireless earphones. I have had skullcandy earbuds that died on me, and every stride I took I could hear the plastic wires bouncing and making weird noises because the wires wrappings had no flexibility. These earphones are amazing for three reasons: 1. The wires are flexible and soft, so they do not rub or bounce and make noises in your ear. 2. The wires are hidden behind my head while running (which is great because I have two feet of hair). 3. The wire length is adjustable for arm bands, or longer with the cord lengthening adapter for listening to music on my laptop. I personally thought that the sound quality in these headphones was far superior to my old skullcandy, and ipod headphones. I was looking at into buying bluetooth headphones but I am glad I invested my money in these because I have only heard complaints about sound quality, and battery life with the bluetooth wireless headphone versions. I thought for the money these headphones surpased my expectations for performance and quality. In fact I am considering buying a back up pair for when my headphones eventually bite the dust in the future. Hopefully Sony will never discontinue making these, but everytime I find an awesome product they without fail always discontinue making it.