Wii Love This System

Jan 28, 2011

Pros:Nice looking, interactive, kids love it.

Cons:graphics aren't that good.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to a friend if he has a family, because it is very interactive, and kids love it!

This console is great for the family, but not for the hardcore gamer. The interactive part is really fun, and the little Mii characters are really fun to dress up. If you get this system I would recommend getting wifi, and then getting netflix on it because most netflix movies can be watched through the wii console now. Another great thing about this console is that in wii sports and wii sports resorts, you can test your skills, and the system will send you a message when you set a high score, go pro, etc. The top games I would recommend getting for this system are: Wii sports, wii sports resort, wii fit, and mario kart. These games are by far the most interactive games, and I think they are the most fun. The reason I think this should not be for a hard core gamer is because the graphics aren't that good. Overall this is a great sleak looking system, and I would recommend you get this system for a family because the kids love it. Also, the price is very good compared to other systems, and unlike xboxs and playstations, they don't come out with a new one every other year, so the system should last a long time.