Logitech G19 Review

Mar 22, 2011

Pros:Strong
good quality

Cons:needs USB and plug connections

The Bottom Line: Would recommdend to any hardcore gamer

The logitech G19 is the ultimate gaming keyboard. It is pricey, but is worth it. The keyboard itself is really comfortable on the fingers, allowing you to have the most control over your game. Using its neat little game key, you can play your games, without having to worry about your game minimizing when hitting the windows key. You can have as many profiles as you like, which comes in handy, as when designing websites, i have a different profile, with different shortcuts, as i do when i am gaming. The detachable wrist wrest allows you to rest your wrist without getting any pains. The logitech G19 also comes with built in USB 2.0 ports, allowing you to plug things in the keyboard, without having to faf around at the front of your case trying to plug in a usb stick. The LCD screen is really good, allowing me to watch videos on things i am working on, whether it be gaming or web design. I can look at the latest news and download other G19 apps off the internet, allowing me to look at other things on my screen. The keyboard has a volume wheel on there, allowing you to turn the volume up or down, without having to tab out of your game, and using the volume controls on the desktop.