Not the best, but decent for a basic phone

Mar 22, 2011
Rated Show

The Convoy is everything you'd believe it to be. Like it says, it fits the military expectations which is probably where it got it's name from, it has pix and video on it, and overall just great! The battery on it typically lasts me two days, sometimes longer than that if its not used much. Sometimes though, i'll noticed it'll say i do not have any service and i'll have to reset it to make it regain service to pick up my messages. Overall, I'm satisfied with it, and i occassionally use the push to talk feature. For a basic phone though, you can't beat it. It looks awesome, it has plenty of features like dashboard, verizon navigator, mobile web, it has durability to a lot of things as described in the description, and i've dropped several times, not lately knock on wood, and it still seems to work fine. It'd be nice if it were water proof as well, but i'm happy with it anyway. That's probably the only thing i'd change about it if i were the manufacturers is making it water proof. You will love this phone if its anything like mine.