better than GE for sure

Mar 26, 2011

Pros:Good value, easy to install, not too noisy, cleans dishes well

Cons:plastic parts wore out after warranty expired

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this becuase of the value, performance, and functionality.

I am mostly satisfied with this dishwasher. With my modest do it yourself skills, it was relatively easy for me to install, hasn't leaked at all, cleans dishes pretty well, quieter than our previous dishwashers, and the price was very competitive. Doesn't have all the bells and whisltles of much more expensive dishwashers, but it gets the job done. We have 6 in our family, so it get's quite a bit of use. Haven't had the same problems listed in other reviews at all. Bought this over a year ago to replace a GE that was a piece of junk. Had no problems for the first year (of course warranty is now expired). Now the top spinning sprayer falls off every time we use it. Doesn't take much to pull it apart, so probably the pressure of the water blasts it apart at the very beginning of the wash cycle, and we find it at the end laying in the top rack with the dishes. I think the plastic retaining clip has lost it's springy-ness. I'm either going to have to order a replacement online, or glue it together, which probably won't last either. Otherwise, it's been the best dishwasher of the three we've owned. If I had to by another dishwasher, I would consider buying this model again, but would like to see a better design for the top rotating spray nozzle retaining clip.