Sanyo Refrigerator

Mar 28, 2011

Pros:Compact and strong body Works great.

Cons:Freezer gets big chunks of ice if the door stays open for a long time.

The Bottom Line: This is a great buy i say if you have the money buy it.

I bought this refrigerator about a year and a half ago It has worked well so far it runs well and can keep things like sodas and even meats cold. It is compact and fits well in my room Its good if you live with others and want to keep others out of your food the body of the refrigerator has stayed pretty clean and it has not been scratched even with all the abuse it has taken being near a door. It is well insulated and has a freezer compartment to hold small frozen food. A few problems I did not like are that when you don't close the door completely thick chunks of ice form around the freezer part of the refrigerator. It takes a while to scrape it off. But other than that it has been a great refrigerator and it has worked well for me for a year and a half. And it has not shown any signs that it will break down at any time in the near future. I think it is a good product and was worth what I paid for it I would recommend this to a friend, family member or anybody how wants to have a personal refrigerator.